Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bird Song Ear Training GuideWho Cooks for Poor Sam Peabody? Learn to Recognize the Songs of Birds from the Midwest and Northeast States

Bird Song Ear Training Guide
Bird Song Ear Training Guide: Who Cooks for Poor Sam Peabody? Learn to Recognize the Songs of Birds from the Midwest and Northeast States
by John Feith
4.4 out of 5 stars(27)

Buy new: $14.95 $10.91
28 used & new from $8.86

(Visit the Bestsellers in Reference list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

A unique and impressive CD audiobook providing instructions on how to recognize songs of birds. -- Midwest Book Review, March 2003

Excellent idea! Having had a chance to hear it, I'm as impressed as I thought I'd be. -- Fatbirder, December 4, 2002

The best format I've seen yet for learning birdsongs...the most fun of any songstudy CD I've used. -- Diane Porter, Birdwatching.com, November 17, 2002

. Read more

Find the best price Click Here
Buy now

No comments:

Post a Comment