I Married the Klondike
by Laura Beatrice Berton
(7)Buy new: $18.95
40 used & new from $0.40(Visit the Bestsellers in Regional Canada list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
by Laura Beatrice Berton
40 used & new from $0.40(Visit the Bestsellers in Regional Canada list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
In 1907, Laura Beatrice Berton, a twenty-nine-year-old kindergarten teacher, left her comfortable life in Toronto to teach in a rough Yukon mining town. She fell in love with the North-and with a northerner-and made Dawson City her home for the next twenty-five years. I Married the Klondike is her classic and enduring memoir.
In 1907, Laura Beatrice Berton, a 29-year-old kindergarten teacher, left her comfortable life in Toronto to teach in a rough Yukon mining town. She fell in love with the North--and with a northerner--and made Dawson City her home for the next 25 years. I Married the Klondike is her classic and enduring memoir.
. Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment